Terms and Conditions
Submission of your proposal and essay through the Inclusive Digital Interactives website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
By submitting your written paper, you certify that:
- This paper was prepared originally for the Inclusive Digital Interactives publication.
- That you and any co-authors have the requisite rights and permissions to grant the Smithsonian the right of first publication of this paper, in print or electronic form.
- You also warrant that you have specifically obtained any and all required permissions for the reproduction of any included illustrations, tables or extended quotations from their copyright holders.
- Furthermore, you assign to the Smithsonian Institution a non-exclusive license to publish your paper on the World Wide Web, Ebook, PDF, and/or CD-ROM, and/or in paper format as part of this publication.
- This paper may subsequently be issued in other paper or electronic forms as determined by the Smithsonian Institution, and the Smithsonian may grant permission for others to use or re-publish this paper in its original form.
- However, you (including any co-authors) retain copyright for this work.
- Additionally, you and any co-authors will credit the Smithsonian Institution as the original publisher and include a full citation to the original publication and link to the text on inclusiveinteractives.org in any future publication or distribution.