Proposals are due June 7, 2019 (midnight, Pacific Daylight Time PDT).
To submit a proposal:
- Create an account profile for this website here: https://www.inclusiveinteractives.org/profile/
- If you do not already have one, create a profile with an image at https://www.gravatar.com and it will appear on sites all over the web when you create content with an email address linked to your Gravatar.
- Submit your proposal here: https://www.inclusiveinteractives.org/submit-proposal/
Your proposal must be accessible visually and usable by screen readers. Any images included must have alternative text and image descriptions.
- 500 word maximum length;
- Identification of the number of authors (5 maximum), the primary author, and short statements of the authors’ expertise and relevant affiliations;
- Clear description of the purpose of the essay (e.g., to present research, experimentation with effective technologies; case study within an exhibition or museum wide; evaluation methods and results, other);
- Identification of which of the seven category(ies) specified on the website the essay addresses;
- Short summary of research on which the essay is based (present 3-5 recommended resources);
- Audience to which the essay is primarily directed and the value it presents to that audience;
- A link to writing samples from each of the authors.